Metro, I understand that Metro occasionally tests some kind of recognition/scanning cameras at Metro Center Station and possibly elsewhere. Based on this knowledge here is what I am looking for is:
* records show list of all kinds of recognition/scanning tech tested out by Metro in 2018 and 2019. Maybe it is agreements with vendors to test, contracts, maybe schedules, something showing all kinds of things that got tested. Agreements with various law enforcement agencies, including TSA or other Federal entitities
* records created by tests, like video, reports, printouts, and so on. you all point that camera at some people, it does stuff, the stuff it does creates records, those are the records I want. Video recordings, photos, diagrams, anything comes out of the recognition machine being tested or created by the software associated with it.
* non-disclosure agreements related to tests. Did Metro promise not to tell people how the machine they're testing works? Did the machine maker promise not to tell stuff about Metro? those are the agreements I want.
* memos, reports, so on, written by the testers to the decision makers about what recogntion machines to choose.
* Other records associated with recognition devices that I did not already list there